DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No image after video cable replacement - DJI Mavic Pro

Timbeh

Reactions
Hey!

So I crashed my Mavic Pro some weeks ago and the video transmission cable and the gimbal ribbon cable broke. I replaced the gimbal cable successfully, the gimbal works fine. Today I replaced the video transmission cable which bought from Amazon, but now it’s worse than before. Before the replacement of the video transmission cable it only said Camera Sensor Error. Now it says Gimbal Gyroscope Error and Camera Sensor Error. I swapped back to the old cable and the Gimbal Gyro Error was gone, but still no image.

What could this possibly be?

Is it possible that I have put in the wrong end of the cable? I mean with that that the manufacturers of the cable have made an Production error.

Thanks in advance :)

So I have returned the video transmission cable. Today my new vid trans cable arrived and there is still no image. I guess its the camera barrel?

Would 1 of those cure my having to constantly tap to focus because the right third of image is usually soft/blurry?
How much are they? I guess same shipping to UK!!

(Excuse me for butting in)

I dont think so. My guess would be that it's your camera barrel sensor thats not working correctly. Those are cheap enough to replace, so you can see if thats the problem.

Reactions: SpinItUp
I don't think so. My guess would be that it's your camera barrel sensor that's not working correctly. Those are cheap enough to replace, so you can see if that's the problem.
I have an early manufactured MP...s'one here told me they had some camera issues) and I have seen videos of them being crudely realigned but looked dodgy and that was the image sensor or is this what you mean?
So is it a board with the sensor that needs replacing (with a later production that is without issues) and would you mind me nagging you for 1, please?
Not sure which part you mean!
[Ed] I think you mean the image sensor?
[Ed, Ed] Never mind I've put it down to user error. Did some calibrating and switched off AFC, seems to have cured that!

[Final Edit] I have 1 of the early MP's with the crappy image sensor alignment and nowhere I can find to source a replacement. (if only @Thunderdrones could confirm what it is I need).

Last edited:
Reactions: bushie
Update on my Mavic! The camera barrel wasn't broken, it was the Video cable that was bad. I replaced it and now it works perfectly!

Reactions: SpinItUp
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty