DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No image on screen, can take pictures

pongmaster21

Reactions
In the pilot app I'm getting no image from the drone to the app. I have checked the camera settings and it is on Auto. I tried switching to manual and all settings still have a black screen. I can see others settings like signal strength, battery life, satellites etc. Just no image. The sensors work. When I pickup the drone and move it toward the wall the distance appears there.
The kicker is I have control on the gimbal. I can move it up and down and finger down to move left or right. I can also take a picture and get an image! The drone is setting on my desk so in the image you can see the back of the desk and the base of the desk lamp.
I had the the same issues outside in an area I have flown before. I actual could fly out and back with no problem. Just no image.
I have refreshed the firmware on both the AC and RC. No other errors appear on the screen.
I'm stumped and plan to call DJI support.
If anyone has run into this I would
very much appreciate any feedback you can provide.20190808_140256.jpeg20190808_140320.jpeg

i had the same thing happen. I shutdown the RC,Quad and DJI go 4. Restarted it worked fine. I hope it doesn't reoccur.

Reactions: TSUPD
I have done the same, shutdown the RC, AC and Pilot App. Restarted iPad but unfortunately it does reoccur each time. I also use an iPhone and an android. I the blank screen can be reproduced each time on all devices.

It's time to call DJI.

Hİ. ı HAVE SAME PROBLEM. I'm getting no image from the drone to the app, I always see black screen but I can take fotos and videos. Did you solve this probleö

da265aa3c1183afba79d76c6f102c711.jpg

I also get this on occasion using Pilot and the SC; if I cycle power on the aircraft the problem goes away.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu