DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No image transmission

Jameslavis

Reactions
latest FW, iPhone X.

Start RC, open app and power on drone. While acquiring signal I get a no image transmission signal red bar. I can see full video.

Usually only use to say that I’d i left the app open but drone was off. The warning eventually goes away but usually takes until 10 sats are acquired. Anyone else have this or think its an issue?

I got the same problem, I find a solution you must you must turn off your phone and turn it on after

What do you mean turn off the phone? This never happened before. Seemingly started a month ago. Doing a firmware refresh but not sure if it’s a hardware or firmware issue.

Never crashed so this should be addressed by DJI

I just got the same problem a few days ago. I'm using a Lenovo 7" tablet and it has been fine. Have had previous problem losing the camera feed (though able to record to card) because of software mismatch (doing my flying in the bush with no wi-fi signal). Upgrades when getting back to the city have fixed the problem but not this time. I've done upgrades, restarts, cable changes but no joy. Very pleased if someone has a way to fix this and I will let you know if I figure it out. Leave for Italy in a few weeks and need this functioning.

P.S. I haven't crashed either. No drops or rough treatment.

Reactions: Jefftripp1100
Has anyone had any success in fixing this problem? I've tried a few times without success. Updated all software / firmware again today (carefully following instructions) and still not getting live feed on either tablet or phone. Tried various cables too. It says it is in Opti mode so I am at a loss.

Need to be filming archaeological sites in Italy from next week and don't like the ide of having to film blind.

latest FW, iPhone X.

Start RC, open app and power on drone. While acquiring signal I get a no image transmission signal red bar. I can see full video.

Usually only use to say that I’d i left the app open but drone was off. The warning eventually goes away but usually takes until 10 sats are acquired. Anyone else have this or think its an issue?
Try starting the APP last. After the drone has initialized.

Has anyone had any success in fixing this problem? I've tried a few times without success. Updated all software / firmware again today (carefully following instructions) and still not getting live feed on either tablet or phone. Tried various cables too. It says it is in Opti mode so I am at a loss.

Need to be filming archaeological sites in Italy from next week and don't like the ide of having to film blind.
Opti mode means NO GPS. You were indoors I assume?

Try downloading DJI assist 2 software, and connect your drone to the PC and do firmware reflash on remote and RC. Try it with each battery too. Also delete the app from your tablet, do a hard reset on your tablet, (or a factory reset would be better) Then redownload the app and try again.

Yes, indoor at the moment. Only fly in the country and problem is the same. I will try your suggestion. Thank you.

P.S. When I work out why my RC now won't recharge! No, it isn't hot, always wait for things to cool.

P.S. When I work out why my RC now won't recharge! No, it isn't hot, always wait for things to cool.
Take a close look inside the charge port on the side of the remote control, There should be a little tab inside there, it is slightly off centered. also notice the the hole is a rectangle shape.
Now note that the charger cord is NOT rectangle shaped, and can be inserted either way. If you get it wrong, that little tab gets broken and NO MORE CHARGE or device connection. If this is the case, you need to get the RC repaired.

I have checked everything as standard practice. The problem seems to be the MA charger itself. I am now recharging quite ok from a power bank. I have also recharged successfully in the bus from a 12 volt adapter. Any, it is a relief that I will be able to recharge in Italy from powerbanks.

Thanks again for the help. Much appreciated.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78