DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No matter what front leds won’t work

Forgot to mention I sent a email to dji asking them why they stopped working and should I enable the refresh on the DJI assistant linked to my computer. Hopefully I get a response this week?

That’s interesting my screen doesn’t show any on/ off switch for LED? Some stole it?

Yes I have that’s ok the on and off icon, the one I ment to have should have been in the advanced settings to switch of or on.

Yes I have that’s ok the on and off icon, the one I ment to have should have been in the advanced settings to switch of or on.

Are you using the latest version of DJI Go4 ?
The leds should be on all the time, unless you have the turned on the setting to have them turn off when recording
1613439938637.png

Yes latest dij go 4 vo1,04,0500 I also have the icon that showing in the pictur.

65491F43-6920-429F-8661-5FFC34B8A196.pngWell I think I have found the problem this is a screen shot of my iPad which has the on and off led button.
but I also have an android mob and crystal sky which I use CS more the LED light switch is not showing on the android or the crystal sky. All the firmware is up to date. So I can only conclude the LED light switch is not incorporated in the android or CS. Unless Iam missing somethin?

Hello, well this is my first post but I am having the same exact issue with the front LED lights not coming on while flying, and I don't even have the two buttons under the sensor area as other screen shots I have seen.They do come on while the bird is booting up and I have the setting under the camera settings area to turn them off when filming, but that doesn't change anything.
I do use Drone Hacks software with all recommended settings on my Mavic Pro, but I know that they were working at one time.

led.jpg

This is the other screen shot I have seen.
dji-go-turn-off-leds-png.6879

Morning I had the same thing and found out by default that if you are using an iPhone it has the led light button on the screen, but if you use android mob it is not on the screen.
answear go to the c1 and C2 settings scrolling down you find led on/off switch them on or off. You can if you want after switching led lights on scroll out to change the c1 or C2 setting to another setting. The LED will remain on or off depending what you set it. Hope that helps

Thanks for the clip, I still can’t seem to find a reason for the front lights not turning on. I may try resetting everything and starting from fresh to see how things go. If anyone has had this issue I’d be really interested in hearing how it was resolved.
I have the same issue and have tried everything recommended. The only difference is that mine do come on on start up but then go off and do not come on again no matter what. My solution, not ideal, was to buy some aftermarket clip on lights so at least I can tell the direction the drone is facing at a distance. If anyone has a real solution, that would be great. I even tried a firmware reinstall. I have the latest update and this particular update says you cannot roll back so I just tried a reinstall in case there was a corruption. Did not work. I know about the camera setting and all other suggestions made so far.
Thanks
Jeff

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters