DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No More Voice w/Fly?

55Kevy

Reactions
I flew yesterday for the first time in over a month. Mini 2 using Fly app v. 1.6.10. I was surprised that the lady didn't tell me that the home point had been updated and to check it on the map. I did get a message on the screen that the home point was updated. And she didn't announce takeoff or landing. Is this something I just missed the last time I flew?

• Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
did you check that you had the volume on your device turned on

I've noticed that happens on occasion.

• Wow
I noticed the same thing, and I haven't updated my controller in a couple of months. Shutter noise is still loud, but I'm not getting the voice prompts for home point, wind, etc.

• Wow
Yes I had the same thing yesterday,took off hovered updated the home point but no voice conformation but all was good and did a test flight to check the RTH 👌

• Wow
The Homepoint updated message sometimes doesn't appear after takeoff, more specifically if the homepoint was recorded a couple of seconds prior to the takeoff, so the message is still there.
But if you don't hear any other audible messages, then check your device's media volume, if that's turned down, it might be the reason you're not hearing the messages.

I actually go out of my way to turn that off... not like it would help me anyways being deaf/hard-of-hearing, I tend to notice visual dialogs a lot more, and always looking at them icon statuses.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d