DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Service from DJI

PACO

Reactions
Folks, I bought my Mavic new and out of the box it failed to hook with my smartphone and the controller failed to charge. I contacted DJI and they told me to return it for a repair/replacement. That was over three weeks ago and no sign of my Mavic Pro. Their service stinks on ice , if you ask me. I have repeatedly written to them they telll me to be patient. I am sorry I bought the darn thing!!!!!! Anyone else have trouble with their "service" dept?????
Paco

What country you In ?

Do you have a repair case number ?

What does the status say when you check on DJI website ?

It takes a wile depending on where you live. Some are faster than others.

Hi there,
Alas, the bad DJI service is very familiar to me.
I bought mine for about 4 weeks ago. Straight out of the box, the Mavic hasn't worked ever. Kept saying sensors should be calibrated, gyro sensors stayed dead, kept getting all kind of errors saying there wasn't connection etc. It hasn't actually flown at all.
Being newbie, thought is was me and spent two days trying and reading before ceding.
Brought it back to the shop that sent it back to DJI for repair.
And now still waiting. 3 weeks and counting.
This really *sucks*, given this is a € 1000+ device.

For those interested:
bought it at Foka Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Reported problems:
- Main controller data error;
- IMU error, calibrate IMU;
- Unplug 8-pin wire between damping plates;
- Calibrate gimbal.

Last edited:
I know in the UK if something fails in the first 30 days the seller has to replace it after that for 1 year they will arrange for repair
I'm guessing you don't have the same purchasing laws
I would of pushed the seller for a replacement as dji rarely repair your drone for you they give you someone else's repair that could be a year old and had been flown several hundred hours

I just sent mine MP in for repair and I am a bit concerned as I have a trip coming up in three weeks. But, the major factor is are they fixing them properly or just giving different models with other issues?

My MP has about 15h30m and 63 miles on it and for the most part flew fine. I had some distance issues, at least given the specs, but I can usually get 2400' and 4000' depending on environmental factors. On a really bad day no more than 800', but the newest FW has seen some improvements.

I will let you know how long it ends up taking and the best of luck to all of you. Maybe pick up a Spark or a used P3 to pass the time. :)

The only issue with the Spark is the very short battery life: when compared to our MP.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga