DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No video options on Go4 app

Triplog

Reactions
Hi, I've just taken delivery of my Mavic pro yesterday. I've updated the firmware and had a couple of trial flights BUT I have no options for setting up video, only photos. I've deleted and reinstalled the app and tried another tablet - both the same. I'm stuck in 4k and. mov settings. Can anyone help a newbie please?

What mobile device/tablet are you using?
What version of the app?
What OS version on the device?
Do you have the Mavic connected to the controller and the mobile device (ie, turned on)?

Lots of answers on YouTube, manuals etc. Not really giving us enough info to help as yet.

I had problems toggling from camera to video settings as well. I just hit the record video button on RC to toggle into the video settings. Of its on video settings and I want camera setting I have to take a pic then I have access to camera setting. I know there must be a better way, I Run across this issue each time in the field then forget all about researching a fix when I am inside and online.

Lots of answers on YouTube, manuals etc. Not really giving us enough info to help as yet.
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I searched but couldn't find any definitive answers to this particular problem. Sorry for not giving full details. They are as follows:
Motorola Moto G3 phone and Nexus tablet both running Android v6.0.1 with the DJI GO4 app for drones since P4 version 4.1.22
Firmware updated to v01.04.0100 via DJI assistant 2 although my controller now tells me firmware update is required - I'm trying that currently (although previous attempts have failed which seems to be a common problem)
As i said previously I can take videos and photos but I have no options to change video settings.
Thanks again for any help offered.
Ian

Photo of the camera settings screen I get, no other options
Ian

Attachments

• IMG_20180107_133838.jpg
    IMG_20180107_133838.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
Photo of the camera settings screen I get, no other options
Ian
You are on the photo settings. Have you tried clicking the button (the one with the arrows in a circle) to switch to the video settings?

In photo mode you see photo settings, in video mode you see video settings.

Awwwww I'm a complete numpty!!! So many new controls and fear of changing something stupid I didn't try this one Beachcoming! DOH! Thank you all so much - it's frosty and blue skies so I'm off to log some flight time. Thank you all again for your patience and help
Ian

Awwwww I'm a complete numpty!!! So many new controls and fear of changing something stupid I didn't try this one Beachcoming! DOH! Thank you all so much - it's frosty and blue skies so I'm off to log some flight time. Thank you all again for your patience and help
Ian
Maybe some "flight time " in the living room, with props off, and explore the many options on the Go4 app and with manual handy understand what they do.

Deecee and Beachcoming, thanks again. Yes I hold my hands up, as I said I've flown RC aircraft a few years back and was just too anxious to get airborne again. I've done about an hour's flying yesterday in a big open field and thoroughly enjoyed it. Yes it's now done to tabletop flying to delve into all the capabilities. Thanks again for your help and the link
Ian

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02