DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Wifi Channels above 10 available

Surge

Reactions
Biggest annoyance and marring what is an otherwise great drone.

Can’t select WiFi channels above 10. I’m in the US/Canada, so should see FCC channel 11 plus the 5.8Ghz channels.

I’m using an iPhone X. Everything up to date. Read the thread about using an Android device but it didn’t work.

Any other ideas?! DJI engineers are looking into it.

I have the exact same situation happening. That being said I feel like the channels were there a few days ago, but are gone now

Connect with an Android device running Go 4. They will appear. Then you can go back to iOS and they will remain. Known issue posted in several forums. DJI working on it, but to get them now, use an Android device, just once, to unlock the extra FCC channels.

Connect with an Android device running Go 4. They will appear. Then you can go back to iOS and they will remain. Known issue posted in several forums. DJI working on it, but to get them now, use an Android device, just once, to unlock the extra FCC channels.

One of many it seems.

I'm in the US and only have 2-10 on an iphoneX. I don't have access to an android either.. For those of you that got them with the android were you having range issues before getting the other channels? All my channels 2-10 show red and I lose signal beyond 35ft

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sound