DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Nomad View Dispersed Camping in South Dakota

Nice place! Looks like it's remote.

Very nice place! I'm a full time RV'er and the first thing I noticed was the cell towers lol. That is so nice.

Yeah, we spent 16 days camping. Started in Vegas and had Family reunion in Mankato, MN. This was the only place we spent 2 days at, so nice. BUT, the winds can be crazy here! On the drive in on the 90 we got hit by a major thunderstorm, so bad we had to stop under an overpass along with others to wait it out. We arrived in camp an hour later and I parked along the cliff edge like everyone else, a good 10' from the edge. No wind or rain at that time, but an hour later the winds/rain started again and started rocking the van toward the cliff, so violent the van actually slid a few inches in the slick mud. My wife feaked out! I jumped in the drivers side, started the engine and made it around 30' before my wheels began spinning and I was stuck in the mud, but at least we were a bit further from the cliff. Many other campers did the same. Next morning some other campers helped push my rig so we could get moving again and the roads were in pretty good shape again later in the day. Thats what I like about camping, you get to experience some real life excitement!

• Wow
Reactions: Tufargon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections