DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Non DJI Props for the Mavic 3

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
So if you take a look at the picture you can see the difference at the tips.
The tips are hard and painted compared to the Soft Tips on the DJI props.

Are they for cutting protection only or are they for a quieter props. ?

Here are the Non DJI props with the soft tip cut off to see the only notable difference.
ummmmm !

2022-02-10_18h11_38.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain. land on the Water .

The materials used to make the props can be vastly different, even if they look the same. The cheaper plastic props often break at the hub when they hit something. DJI props usually just chip allowing you to fly another day.

I do use Master Airscrew props on some of my drones. For the most part they seem to be of good quality, have a lower pitch sound (quieter) and add a little bit of flight time.

The materials used to make the props can be vastly different, even if they look the same. The cheaper plastic props often break at the hub when they hit something. DJI props usually just chip allowing you to fly another day.

I do use Master Airscrew props on some of my drones. For the most part they seem to be of good quality, have a lower pitch sound (quieter) and add a little bit of flight time.
+1 on the Master Airscrew props! Used them exclusively on the Air 2 and Air 2S, is there any word of Mavic 3 props in development?

Reactions: bonzo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter