Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Noob from Austin, TX

Bugg77

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just ordered a Mavic Pro and am completely new to drones. So much to learn, read, and, watch. I was one of the suckers who preordered a Lily drone, but after a few delays I smartly cancelled my order before they went under.

Trying it again but with a proven product.

Last edited:

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

BD0G

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just ordered a Mavic Pro and am completely new to drones. So much to learn, read, and, watch. I was one of the suckers who preordered a Lily drone, but after a few delays I smartly cancelled my order before they went under.

You made the right choice. The Lily had some interesting features like toss in the air and it flies. You cant quite do that with the Mavic Pro , but there is a swipe to take off within the DJGO4 app.

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi all,

Howdy from Wyoming @Bugg77 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

SaMavic

Reaction score
Greetings from San Antonio. I'm also a "noob" to the Mavic, just ordered mine yesterday. This is a very capable drone from what I can tell, im pretty excited to see what she can do!

Bugg77

Reaction score
Greetings from San Antonio. I'm also a "noob" to the Mavic, just ordered mine yesterday. This is a very capable drone from what I can tell, im pretty excited to see what she can do!
I've looked them over for a long time and decided to go with the Mavic as my first as it's got a great history. Lots of good options these days but I wanted my first to be capable but relatively well known and reliable.

Last edited:

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro Fly safe and have fun!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dl95