DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noob from Austin, TX

Bugg77

Reactions
Hi all,

Just ordered a Mavic Pro and am completely new to drones. So much to learn, read, and, watch. I was one of the suckers who preordered a Lily drone, but after a few delays I smartly cancelled my order before they went under.

Trying it again but with a proven product.

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi all,

Just ordered a Mavic Pro and am completely new to drones. So much to learn, read, and, watch. I was one of the suckers who preordered a Lily drone, but after a few delays I smartly cancelled my order before they went under.

You made the right choice. The Lily had some interesting features like toss in the air and it flies. You cant quite do that with the Mavic Pro , but there is a swipe to take off within the DJGO4 app.

Hi all,

Howdy from Wyoming @Bugg77 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Greetings from San Antonio. I'm also a "noob" to the Mavic, just ordered mine yesterday. This is a very capable drone from what I can tell, im pretty excited to see what she can do!

Greetings from San Antonio. I'm also a "noob" to the Mavic, just ordered mine yesterday. This is a very capable drone from what I can tell, im pretty excited to see what she can do!
I've looked them over for a long time and decided to go with the Mavic as my first as it's got a great history. Lots of good options these days but I wanted my first to be capable but relatively well known and reliable.

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe