DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Normal Air 2 compatible with DJI RC?

Dannyslam

Reactions
I'd like to buy an RC with the built in screen. The compatibility pages only mention the Air 2S but i can't tell if they're just lumping the 2 drones together instead of mentioning both of them separately. Has anyone paired one with theirs. Thanks for any info in advance.

As of now it is not compatible with the A2, I am hoping it will happen but I think it is too low on the list to get it. The old smart controller works well for me but some people say it is not very good for range, plus is getting a little outdated especially for the price.

The MA 2 uses Ocusync 2.0.

The Air 2s uses Ocusync 3.0.

Probably not compatible.

I'd like to buy an RC with the built in screen. The compatibility pages only mention the Air 2S but i can't tell if they're just lumping the 2 drones together instead of mentioning both of them separately. Has anyone paired one with theirs. Thanks for any info in advance.
I use my RC with built in screen with Air2 and Mini2. No problems.

I’ve been using my iphone 11 Pro in a Lifeproof Rugged case with a third party (straight in) connecting cable since I bought my Air 2 about 3 years ago. No problems, very clear screen and it gives me all of my smartphone options. I’ve never needed anything else, at extra cost. 👍😎🇳🇿

Ended up buying the Mini 3 Pro with the DJI RC controller. It’s not as nice as the SC and I have had several issues already. Disconnects and jumps back to the connect screen for no reason. Never had an issue with the SC. Still fly it with my Mini 2 and Air 2. Better controller in my opinion

Disconnects and jumps back to the connect screen for no reason.
I have the same issue but with the phone version of DJI Fly 1.9.9. Strange!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer