DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northern CA , Retired US Army Rotary Aviator Hello all,

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) And thank you for your service!;) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Reactions: dirkclod
Thank you glad to be here, with the new FAA regs coming out not sure how much longer I am going to be in this hobby. I have no interest in becoming a part 107 operator , I sure hope by some miracle this does not pass. My last deployment was Panama 12/24/1989, I enlisted in 1979 was in the US Army's Street to Seat Aviation program. I did not defend this country to have laws put into place without a vote or input from the US Citizens. That's not democracy , its a dictatorship. This new program the FAA is attempting to pass from what I have read will just about wipe out current drone owners. I am not well versed in politics these days, and maybe I am reading way to much into it all but I do not like the what I have seen.

Thank you glad to be here, with the new FAA regs coming out not sure how much longer I am going to be in this hobby. I have no interest in becoming a part 107 operator , I sure hope by some miracle this does not pass. My last deployment was Panama 12/24/1989, I enlisted in 1979 was in the US Army's Street to Seat Aviation program. I did not defend this country to have laws put into place without a vote or input from the US Citizens. That's not democracy , its a dictatorship. This new program the FAA is attempting to pass from what I have read will just about wipe out current drone owners. I am not well versed in politics these days, and maybe I am reading way to much into it all but I do not like the what I have seen.
Your best bet is to sign in to the registry and voice your thoughts! Everyone should do it! ;)
Remote Identification of Unmanned Aircraft Systems

Wishing you all a happy new year, first time I have joined a forum for UAS. I have been flying drones since the DJI Phantom series was introduced. Really not happy with what the FAA is trying to pass. Not a good thing at all.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes