DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not able to video

Is there a recognized SD card inserted? If so use DJIGO4 and try to format it. Move anything you care about from the SD card first of course.

I am curious if the Mavic Pro is recognizing the SD card.

Reactions: charliesRig
just a thought have you checked that both the buttons on the top of the controller one for video and one for photo are not stuck down by something trapped in one of them

Your Mavic Pro want to throw up it’s micro
SD card .!
It time to replace it and would recommend a Class 3 card 64gb on amazon for under $20

.....cR

Reactions: old man mavic
Is there a recognized SD card inserted? If so use DJIGO4 and try to format it. Move anything you care about from the SD card first of course.

I am curious if the Mavic Pro is recognizing the SD card.
Yes the SD card is in and being recognized it saves photos it just will not let me switch to video, it had worked in the past. It also does not let me use active track or any of those modes because it’s not in video mode

When I press the photo button it takes a photo when I press the video button it just beeps
i think that you have a worn out SD card several weeks ago i had a similar problem in that my mav would not let me shoot video but i could take photos i did not have a spare SD card with me but after fitting a new one all was well the card appeared to be undamaged to the eye but it had done over 250 flights and just gave up try a new one you have nothing to loose

^ Sounds likie Old Man Mavic has a good idea to swap SD cards and see if you can switch to Video. Even borrow one if you dont have more than one. I always have more than one as I made the mistake of leaving one behind in my SD card reader.
Agree with the last 2 posts... I have a card for each battery. I’d hate to lose that on special pic due to a misadventure.

I am having almost the same problem on 2zoom. When I try to switch to video mode it will automatically switches back to photo mode. Also when I take a picture nothing gets saved. Will try taking out the card and try saving to the internal mem.

Yes that's a good way to rule out card issues.
Reinstalling the app is always a good move too.
In the settings there's an option to reset camera also worth trying.

I am having almost the same problem on 2zoom. When I try to switch to video mode it will automatically switches back to photo mode. Also when I take a picture nothing gets saved. Will try taking out the card and try saving to the internal mem.
I tried the card reinstalling the programs resetting the camera nothing worked I sent it to the DJI drone services they replace the gimbal, I don’t know what that had to do with it but that didn’t work they sent it back and after two weeks it was returned and it works now, they didn’t say what they did

I tried the card reinstalling the programs resetting the camera nothing worked I sent it to the DJI drone services they replace the gimbal, I don’t know what that had to do with it but that didn’t work they sent it back and after two weeks it was returned and it works now, they didn’t say what they did

In case there’s any confusion this is DDS not DJI (factory). The first time they sent it back they said it was test flighted and everything was fine but when I looked at the flight logs there was no indication that they actually flew it, is this possible? When I got it back the second time they also said they test flighted my Mavic pro but again no indication on flight logs that it was flown

The flight logs would be stored on the mobile device. They would have to be synced to your DJI account to transfer to another mobile device.

Assuming you didn't send your RC, they would have linked their RC and used their DJI account to test fly.

The flight logs would be stored on the mobile device. They would have to be synced to your DJI account to transfer to another mobile device.

Assuming you didn't send your RC, they would have linked their RC and used their DJI account to test fly.
I did send the RC

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tydoan84