Join Us Now

Not dji goggles!

De3mx

Reactions
Litchi plays a blinder!![emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
1ef7ce0a8fbe17ea01d1c6f37eec5d39.jpg

English bro English.

Sorry!!
‘Playing a blinder’ is English speak for brilliant.
It’s a play on words because of the ‘blindfold’ looking nature of VR goggles.
Again sorry.
The results achieved from the combination of Litchi and cheap VR exceeded all expectations :)

Sorry!!
‘Playing a blinder’ is English speak for brilliant.
It’s a play on words because of the ‘blindfold’ looking nature of VR goggles.
Again sorry.
The results achieved from the combination of Litchi and cheap VR exceeded all expectations :)

Thanks for the laugh on "blinder" :)

On a serious note..... have you even tried the DJI goggles? Night and day difference of quality of picture and overall experience over using your phone w/vr.

On a serious note..... have you even tried the DJI goggles? Night and day difference of quality of picture and overall experience over using your phone w/vr.
To be honest.... When Im zipping up mountains on a Enduro bike following a MTB race, I don't even have space for cheapies .. let alone DJI goggles. Yes they are nice.... But really, i fly to get the shot for the edit and I land. Don't need an expensive set of goggles for that. One fall with bike and the expensive goggles are done for

Reactions: mothytim and De3mx
Night and day difference of quality of picture and overall experience over using your phone w/vr.
Yup, Litchi picture is absolute garbage in comparison :)

But really, i fly to get the shot for the edit and I land. Don't need an expensive set of goggles for that.
Sure not. The goggles are an experience in themselves that you enjoy for the gorgeous real time view they give more than a tool to film.

If you're only interested in getting footage for an edit they're pointless, but there's a whole world to discover beyond that through FPV.

I’m not knocking anything at all about the dji goggles other than from a point of personal affordability. I have a £500 spending triage list as long as your arm and dji goggles don’t even come in the top 40, hence the £30 alternative.

Overwhelmingly excellent reviews of the mavic convinced me of parting with nearly £1400, so far the dji goggles haven’t done enough to convince me to part with the extra. In time they may do, until that time I’m keeping my powder dry. :)

Reactions: FastOldGuy
Worked for me as well, then the goggles arrived, no comparison in my opinion, get what you pay for.

If you get a chance to try them, don't, you will part with £500 once you try them. Its summer and they are perfect for framing a shot in bright sun light.

Reactions: De3mx and Kilrah
People complain they're too big and fall of their heads...I carry some slim vr goggles picture with litchi is much better than fatsharks. Use s phone with an hd screen

I’m not knocking anything at all about the dji goggles other than from a point of personal affordability. I have a £500 spending triage list as long as your arm and dji goggles don’t even come in the top 40, hence the £30 alternative.

Overwhelmingly excellent reviews of the mavic convinced me of parting with nearly £1400, so far the dji goggles haven’t done enough to convince me to part with the extra. In time they may do, until that time I’m keeping my powder dry. :)

Dont let your gunpowder dry too fast...you might miss something great ;-)
And dont part from your well earned £ or $ just on reviews...

I have had the goggles for about a month now and was using an iPad Pro before and still like the iPad better. The goggles are great as I can now use my iPad for myself and put the goggles on a second person.
I still use my iPad more than the googles. Don't get me wrong, I love the goggles display and all, but too much hassle lugging all my **** around.

You can change live feed to 1080 if your Tel has an hd screen for vr with litchi, I've used it for over a year now
Too big the DJI goggles the Mavic is small and googles should be too.
I understand they have good picture but look at the most popular fatsharks they're just 480 !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78