DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NOT HAPPY.

BIGDAVE

Reactions
My wife got me the mavic2 as a gift and looking at how much she paid I thought it was only right I get the refresh deal because im a select member and save a few bucks, well they do not accept the coupon UNLESS its with the sale. UNBELIEVABLE

My wife got me the mavic2 as a gift and looking at how much she paid I thought it was only right I get the refresh deal because im a select member and save a few bucks, well they do not accept the coupon UNLESS its with the sale. UNBELIEVABLE

How much would it save you?

Are you trying to use a coupon after the fact?

Are you trying to use a coupon after the fact?
I received the drone as a gift and tried to apply BEFORE activating the drone the day it arrived.
im trying to help others that might run into the same problem.

I have a 50% coupon for CR as well. Was planning to use once I have the serial number. Are you saying I can’t?

Good luck with that. I don't think they are that flexible to allow you to apply a coupon to a retroactive purchase. Maybe you can cancel the purchase of Care Refresh and re-do it?

Once you activate and go to start the new drone they will give you 48 hours to buy Refresh. Make sure you are logged in of course. You will then have the ability to add to your cart and apply the discount code.

Hope this helps.

Once you activate and go to start the new drone they will give you 48 hours to buy Refresh. Make sure you are logged in of course. You will then have the ability to add to your cart and apply the discount code.

Hope this helps.
Where does a guy get a coupon???

LOL! I love how upset you are over saving a few bucks on an extended warranty...after dumping over $1k on a flying camera. Seriously? It's as if DJI owes you anything? If you are that upset over $60 then maybe you shouldn't be dumping that much money on a drone???

Reactions: mreloc
LOL! I love how upset you are over saving a few bucks on an extended warranty...after dumping over $1k on a flying camera. Seriously? It's as if DJI owes you anything? If you are that upset over $60 then maybe you shouldn't be dumping that much money on a drone???
not rly upset im over it. IDGAF!! HAHA at the end of the day it's mainly a paperweight for me, it looks good in the middle of my living room.

Was just about to ask this. So just to be clear,my drive arrived today & was planning on purchasing the dji select & then dji care refresh with the 50% off coupon from the select. Am I right in saying I can't do this now??
No real issue either way as its only a saving of just over €30

Read the fine print... “dji will offer the coupons for select members for the Mavic 2 in the future”... total garbage if you ask me. I was hoping to save 20 percent on the fly more combo and then 50 percent on the care/refresh... but no luck... between this issue and the crystal sky not recognizing the Mav 2 yet I am let down... but amazing turnaround time on order placement to delivery... that, dji did a great job on! Though once again they fail in regards to software being up to date upon release of a new product.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini