DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not sure how to get high res shots off of Mini 2 internal

ihavequestions

Reactions
I was able to record some footage even though I forgot to put the memory card in the Mini 2 the other day. I see it's available to watch when connected to the controller but when I connect the drone to the computer, it doesn't show up as a hard drive. How do I get the hi res versions of the footage onto my computer?

I was able to record some footage even though I forgot to put the memory card in the Mini 2 the other day. I see it's available to watch when connected to the controller but when I connect the drone to the computer, it doesn't show up as a hard drive. How do I get the hi res versions of the footage onto my computer?
Mac or windows. ?

If you didn't have an SD card inserted in the drone then the footage was only saved to your phone in 720p. There will be no HQ copy.

If you didn't have an SD card inserted in the drone then the footage was only saved to your phone in 720p. There will be no HQ copy.
great reply.. presumption is a bad thing.

I presumed that the OP HAD a card inserted and went all around the mulberry bush in my head trying to figure why it was not working for him. LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun