DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Now this is clever...

This thread reminded me of what I saw at a tourist location near Beijing. Not gonna share that because I did a horrible job recording it on a phone camera, but it was pretty impressive in person.

I will however, share some more epic displays from China.

• Love
Reactions: KayBayquoi
It's actually more scary than amazing. Military has been working on swarm ai and can be used in really bad ways.
Each drone knows its proximity to the others and programming them isnt all that different than program which pixel on a screen do what from frame to frame.

I saw a show about swarms of drones that were dropped from a cargo plane..

They were initially scattered (as you can imagine) but quickly came back together and formed a single unit. They only last a few minutes (right now), but imagine in 10 years what a swarm of intelligent drones can do!!!

Reactions: PaulNH
It's actually more scary than amazing. Military has been working on swarm ai and can be used in really bad ways.
Each drone knows its proximity to the others and programming them isnt all that different than program which pixel on a screen do what from frame to frame.

I saw a show about swarms of drones that were dropped from a cargo plane..

They were initially scattered (as you can imagine) but quickly came back together and formed a single unit. They only last a few minutes (right now), but imagine in 10 years what a swarm of intelligent drones can do!!!
It's scary how happy this guy is to bring this into the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki