DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Now We Are Free

Jatekman

Reactions
Dear all in the following video I tried to use the Mavic not as a drone flying high more to use it like a flying camera in low altitude and also in the look I tried something different.
Enjoy - feedback welcome!

Ciao Rob

Dear all in the following video I tried to use the Mavic not as a drone flying high more to use it like a flying camera in low altitude and also in the look I tried something different.
Hi Rob,
that´s exactly the reason I bought the mini! I use it first of all as a dolly or a crane in my fictional movies! Thanks for the good example shots! Good idea with the few "subtitles" The look would be fine in a thriller or a horror movie ;)
cheers Paul

Reactions: Jatekman
Rob,

This is definitely one of the best videos I have seen. Your story line was simple and well told with a great variety of clips. You have set the bar higher and hope this inspires more to match or exceed it.

I loved everything about this! Great color grading, story line, flying, and editing.

Ciao Rob

Love it. So much better than long lingering high landscapes. You tell a story and give it perspective. At 4 mins I thought I would get bored, but I didn't, you retained my interest and gave me some ideas. Loved the music too. Thanks.

Again, nicely done. Love the music. I know I've heard it, but can't place it.

EDIT: Found it. we have it in a couple of our Chill Out mixes by DJ River.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your story.

Ciao Rob

Loved the video, great work with inspiring ideas. Hope I can get there some day.

Thank you very much for all the positive feedback, really nice to hear your voices about my work!

Ciao Rob

Reactions: Barbara
Great vid Rob.

I love the idea and I’ve been doing it myself recently, albeit with mixed success. I have to constantly remind myself to fly slower when using the drone so close to the ground to mimic a dolly rather than a race car. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan