DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Rhodes - Following Helios

Jatekman

Reactions
Dear all, we spent the last week in October on the beautiful island Rhodes in Greece.

Wonderful beaches and rocky cliffs, awesome vegetation and the great city of Rhodes gives you a superb holiday.
Lean back and enjoy - questions, critics and feedback welcome.

Ciao Rob

Thanx all for the nice feedback!

Ciao Rob

Dear all, we spent the last week in October on the beautiful island Rhodes in Greece.

Wonderful beaches and rocky cliffs, awesome vegetation and the great city of Rhodes gives you a superb holiday.

Ciao Rob

I'm surprised by the lack of comments on this extremely well done film. Using many forms of medium (hand held video cameras as wells drone footage) you captured the essence of this beautiful island. My wife and I spent 4 days there several years ago, with a day trip to Lindos. (also Crete, Mykonos, Santorini, and a drive to the spectacular Meteor).
The walled city was fascinating, including the Palace of the Master of the Knights, and the Colossus of Rhodes, and its beautiful harbor. The variety, quick pace, beautiful colors, drone shots, underwater video, the birds, cats, and even the lizard all gave it a really great experience. Congratulations on producing such professional looking film.

Write to me on a private note for the link to my video.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Jatekman
Thank you very much Dale for your kind words, yeah the Greece islands are great and it’s every time a special feeling/atmosphere there.
I guess it’s because of the vegetation, animals, the friendly people and of course the unbelievable colors of the sea.
Me and my wife has done roundabout 10 journeys to Greece and planning the next 😀

Yes I would like to see your video, will send you a message.
On my channel you will find another vids about Greek island like Kos, Crete, Cyprus…

Ciao Rob

Ciao Rob

Just went to your channel and viewed CRETE-Zeus' playground. Wonderful film. My wife and I loved to dine at those harbor side restaurants, and I did a great sunset timelapse from the barrier wall there. Greece is a magical place. We regret having only been there once. We have traveled to over 100 countries, many of them more than once. Our favorite place in the entire world is Africa, and we have been there on safari 13 times and going back again! Have seen just about every country where there are animals- Kenya,Tanzania, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Uganda, Democratic Republic of the Congo, South Africa,Namibia, etc.
Check out www.daledavisphotography.smugmug.com
I subscribed to your channel.

Dale

Awesome video well done , I’m going in 2023 did you have to apply to take the drone over there ? Was it a hassle?

Thank you very much for your feedback, as I have the Europe „flying license„ I can fly in the EU of course with some rules.
Check out the no fly zones and if your drone doesn’t move more far as 50 m from you, then it’s allowed to fly.

@Dale D
Thank you Dale, we were also once in South Africa, you will find the two videos on my channel - Africa Cape Town and Africa Part II Safari…6 years ago.
I will check out you channel and works.

Ciao Rob

Awesome video well done , I’m going in 2023 did you have to apply to take the drone over there ? Was it a hassle?
As I mentioned, the Greece trip was done before I owned my first drone, the Mavic Air (red). I am so sorry all of my world travels mostly occurred before owning a drone. It would have been wonderful.

Thank you very much for your feedback, as I have the Europe „flying license„ I can fly in the EU of course with some rules.
Check out the no fly zones and if your drone doesn’t move more far as 50 m from you, then it’s allowed to fly.

@Dale D
Thank you Dale, we were also once in South Africa, you will find the two videos on my channel - Africa Cape Town and Africa Part II Safari…6 years ago.
I will check out you channel and works.

Ciao Rob
Thanks. Here is the web site for my still photography, with some videos mixed in.

and here is the link to my video web site

Dale
Miami

Thank you very much Dale, I will check out your sites.

Ciao Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98