DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Obstacle error in flight

Texman1778

Reactions
I have a fleet of drones. Which to say I 9 different ones.
Mavic Drones I have 2. I bought a Newest iPod Touch to fly because All. Other devices I had hard issues with. Apple seems to have the only solid connections with no errors.
So I bought all new apple pads, pods and Computers.
My 7th Gen IPod Touch I had been using for several weeks just flying around, Until today. I picked up a Mav air flew it several times.
Then had to use a my Mavic Pro and I started getting object errors at 200 feet. If I used the camera button it stopped.
The question is. Do you have to have a Different Apple Itouch for each drone. The controls are completely different from the mav Air and Mav Pro. And the Itouch does an excellent job switching between the two.
I flew several different times and kept Object error on the Mav Pro.

I have a fleet of drones. Which to say I 9 different ones.
Mavic Drones I have 2. I bought a Newest iPod Touch to fly because All. Other devices I had hard issues with. Apple seems to have the only solid connections with no errors.
So I bought all new apple pads, pods and Computers.
My 7th Gen IPod Touch I had been using for several weeks just flying around, Until today. I picked up a Mav air flew it several times.
Then had to use a my Mavic Pro and I started getting object errors at 200 feet. If I used the camera button it stopped.
The question is. Do you have to have a Different Apple Itouch for each drone. The controls are completely different from the mav Air and Mav Pro. And the Itouch does an excellent job switching between the two.
I flew several different times and kept Object error on the Mav Pro.
It was probably just pointed at the sun which can cause an OA false alarm. I doubt it has anything to do with your device. The Mavic Air has newer computer vision capabilities and so it may not have as many false alarms.

You can calibrate the vision sensors if you continue to have the issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS