DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Odd behaviour

flateric

Reactions
I was trying to fathom out how to format the sd card, so I powered up indoors props removed every thing up and running galaxy S7 plugged into the remote as is the norm ........... but the camera picture on the phone showed any thing bright just as chevrons? I picked up the drone and rotated it around but any bright spots were just black and white chevrons, I did all the on off things drone, remote, phone but still the same result. I took the drone outside set it to a low hover rotated it around still the same problem? I replayed the recorded footage ..... perfect but the camera was still showing the same image. I then decided to delete the DJI app and do a reinstall ................. Problem sorted Thumbswayup I hope it was just a one off.

Did it look like this?

img_0031-png.44214

Reactions: flateric
You need to spend some time poking around in DJI Go to learn the different settings that are available. You had Over Exposure Warning turned on.

only the bright parts were striped,
Fixing the exposure would be the best way to resolve that issue (so you can get decent photos/video). If you'd like though, you can turn off that warning in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Over-Exposure-Setting.jpg

Reactions: Drone Master
Thanks for the replies much appreciated your knowledge has been taken on board :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21