DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Odd One Out

superojo

Reactions
Can someone please tell me whether it is possible to downgrade the MPP(fitted with internal card) from 1.04.0000 to the 1.03.0700 and then back to the 1.04.0000(305 & 306 removed) without issue?

FYI, I can do the downgrade/upgrade but always getting MOTOR CURRENT ERROR in sport mode.

Or I am really the odd one out?

Thanks in advance for ur reply.

What is your battery temp when the error occurs? You can get that error with platinum props on a regular MP if the battery voltage is a bit low.

What is your battery temp when the error occurs? You can get that error with platinum props on a regular MP if the battery voltage is a bit low.

Thank you for the reply.

FYI, started with battery fully charged, 1 min after I took off, error msg showing after switched on sport mode & left stick full ahead.

Doubt it is to do with the battery.

I've seen that error before on a cold battery. Platinum props and cold air put a lot of load on the motors.
To test, put on a set of regular props.

I've seen that error before on a cold battery. Platinum props and cold air put a lot of load on the motors.
To test, put on a set of regular props.

Tried with 2 sets of platinum props, same results. Btw, air temperature was around 28c.

Regular props = Mavic Pro's props?

Yeah MP props. 28c shouldn't be any problems, try checking the aircraft .dat files to look at motor current/voltage.

So far, I tried:

1. 03.0700 to 04.0000(minus 305 & 306) = error.

2. 03.0700 to 03.1000(minus 305 & 306) = error.

3. 03.0700 to 04.0100(minus 305 & 306) = error.

No error when I flashed back to full 04.0000.
Interesting. Maybe something to do with the new ESC board. I've tried bypassing the current sensing on the esc board but then it flashes prop missing errors.
**** you DJI!

RC was on 04.000 all the while.

Should I try flashing from 03.0900 then mixed with 04.0000?

Btw, any idea how to do ESC CALIBRATION in Assistant2?

Is it ok to do the calibration with the ESC getting the power from the intelligent battery? No separate power source.

How do you determine if your MP has the internal SD card or not?

I did it the hard way, I opened and looked inside.

The other method is to flash ur MPP/MP to any firmware which is lower than the 03.1000, if it can't take off then tat means the internal card is missing.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky