DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Odd Sign

Maybe that’s because your old guy and need better glasses. ?
Just poking ya ??

Well I’ve never been to Spain.
But I kind of like the music
Say the ladies are insane there...?‍♂️
I don't know about insane but the girls are certainly pretty, the people are nice and the weather is great especially for flying drones! ha ha

Is it a warning that trying to ride a bike without hands and feet will result in a fall? In this case, a picture is not worth 1000 words....:)

I don't know about insane but the girls are certainly pretty, the people are nice and the weather is great especially for flying drones! ha ha
Well just heard they were insane.
But they sure know how to use it.
They don’t abuse it never gonna lose it I can’t refuse it.?
And hear ya.
And again just poking ya.?
Wish I had traveled there when I was younger.
Now I’m just gonna have to look forward to some drone footage
from ya to enjoy.
And if you didn’t catch it just a little 3 Dog Night ?

Reactions: NG Wildman
This pic was posted in a Facebook drone group and no one can figure out what it means.

Anyone?

View attachment 128202
All radio controlled model helicopter's, quadcopters and motorbikes welcome... :)
Alternatively it may mean R/C aircraft beware of Mountain Bikers...

The country is Spain, and those signs are related to road sections where a large number of motorcycle fatalities have occurred - it indicates that speeds are being monitored by helicopters and sUAS equipment.
We all should be blessed by the wealth of knowledge here. I had no clue at all, until Sar104 came up with that answer. Thanks.

Reactions: Droniac
They are going to have a rock concert, and get there anyway you want to. Fly in, ride your bike, they don't care, but don't miss it.
Bingo!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure