DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Offline maps

Martincook

Reactions
Hi guys,
Another query that you guys may be able to help me with.
I have downloaded a few map areas to use offline but cannot download anymore as no more space left on my internal memory. It is a bit of a pain to delete map in order to add another area. Does anyone know how I can down load them to my SD card instead of to the internal memory?

Cheers guys
Martin

It would help to mention the device you are using.

Many of us, me included never really read the category bar and its caught me out a few times lol. I was also thinking what device.

I would have thought there is plenty of room for maps. What do you have on your drive

Hi guys,
Another query that you guys may be able to help me with.
I have downloaded a few map areas to use offline but cannot download anymore as no more space left on my internal memory. It is a bit of a pain to delete map in order to add another area. Does anyone know how I can down load them to my SD card instead of to the internal memory?

Cheers guys
Martin
Empty your video cache.
Also, even as not recommended, you can try mounting sd card in the internal strorage mode, but, i think there is still a bug there that fails to move all storage and apps to the card - process starts but fails to complete.
May be they will fix it in the future.

Maps are not very large files, so my guess is you got something else taking all the space.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe