DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ok, few flights under my belt and not liking using my I phone, what to go with?

For my MPP I'm using an iPhone X with a full sunshade, and no complaints.

Just got an I pad adapter/holder from Amazon 2 days ago. Have yet to try it out. Seems like it’s made decent and snug fit into controller.

I just purchased an I-Pad Mini 4 from amazon that is refurbished. It should be arriving this week. I've purchased it to be dedicated for flying. I went with refurbished as like the OP, I have a hard time forking over a lot of money for a hobby where I'd just like to see a bit better and not shooting professional video. We'll see how it goes when it gets here.

I bought the Crystalsky 5.5 and really like it. I did not like using my phone as my first flight I ended up getting a call and realized that was not a good thing.

If I could do it again I would have bought the larger Crystalsky.

Just curious why some of you are not going with goggles if you are paying $400 plus on tablets.
When searching for my first drone (a few months ago now) I asked about the googles since Costco was offering a sweet deal which included them.
People here talked me out of them saying they used them once now sit in the box, hard to get used to, if you wear glasses they suck,,,,,,etc so I passed.
Now I’m reading where people really like and use them.
Who knows, but I kinda wish I had them to try for myself.

Would like an Apple type format (not Android) and don’t think I need a big screen like 12”

What works good and would be the best bang for my buck. Someone told me check out an 8” Samsung galaxy?

The wife has a kindle fire but I couldn’t get the DJI go 4 app to load.

Thanks
iPad Mini 4. If you can find statement on the Box Bird came in that its compatible
with the apple products.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3