DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ok, Lets end it all right now.

I agree, and refuse to buy into the whole Apple thing, it's just high priced, trendy electronics that's no better that anything else. You're just paying for a name.

I wouldn't even mind if they were as good as android devices, but after two iphones, and one ipad, never ever again will i buy their stuff.

I have the S10 but sometimes use an apple mini for the bigger screen. Both OS’s works fine but I feel at times DJI cater to IOS more just like the ability to turn off phone charging..wtf.

I use a 10.5 " iPad Pro. I have used a phone in the past, but I prefer the flying experience with a larger screen to look at. Also, I use the same iPad to edit RAW images that I capture, and to edit what little video I record. I do occasional Real Estate jobs for 'fun money' - yes, Part 107 - and it's nice to have one tablet in order to fly, edit, and send off the finished product to the client.

If I was going hiking or something, and concerned about weight/bulk, I would probably just use my phone, but in those cases, it would be less about the flight experience and more about capturing a memory.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I have the S10 but sometimes use an apple mini for the bigger screen. Both OS’s works fine but I feel at times DJI cater to IOS more just like the ability to turn off phone charging..wtf.
That’s a fundamental issue with the amazing Android OS, nothing to do with DJI catering for iOS.

s20 ultra seems to work very well... Just barely fits in the controller with a case on

Way to many variables, even if you say money isn't an object, which for some of us it is the number one factor, you've got size(both looking at your screen and transportability) I don't want something huge if I am hiking up to the top of a mountain and want to go as light as possible, but I want bigger than a phone and brighter than etc... OS comes into play a lot, expandable memory for saving videos, are you editing on the tablet as well. Adding a different charging cable to the mix, there are so many, but at the end personal preference. Just because the Samsung Galaxy Tab A is for me it's nowhere near as good as the iPad mini, but I went off price so you can't have "one to rule them all" in this case

We all know apple products work better on any DJI product so their is no comparison none sorry Android fans. only reason I have apple products is because my kids have all apple products, I prefer Android ?

Reactions: gb160
I use 3 devices. iPhone 11, Asus zenpad z8s and lg g7 thin Q. For me the lg is the best because of the very bright screen.

Reactions: wali
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky