DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ok, Lets end it all right now.

Sheppie

Reactions
All the discussion about which display to use. Phone, Tablet, doesn't matter. What is the best device to use with the DJI Fly app.

All the discussion about which display to use. Phone, Tablet, doesn't matter. What is the best device to use with the DJI Fly app.
Sorry but your title will never happen.
It never has or will.?

I don't know if it's the best setup, but I have a Cellular (GPS) Mini 5 and the @Miss Chrisy Co mount which allows me to use the included DJI cable. I love the form factor, zero complaints. I have a cheap hood that works with the setup, but I never use it because I'm obsessed with sunset shots at the moment.

I bought the Mini 5 at launch, before I even owned a drone, because I like to use it for mapping on road trips.

I use both the IPad Air 3 celluar and my Note 8. Both have their place. The Ipad for its big expansive screen and the note 8 for its great feel mounted onto the controller.

I don't know if it's the best setup, but I have a Cellular (GPS) Mini 5 and the @Miss Chrisy Co mount which allows me to use the included DJI cable. I love the form factor, zero complaints. I have a cheap hood that works with the setup, but I never use it because I'm obsessed with sunset shots at the moment.

I bought the Mini 5 at launch, before I even owned a drone, because I like to use it for mapping on road trips.

Attachments

• DJI_0130.JPG
    DJI_0130.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 96
Reactions: esco and JustAGuy
I prefer the use of my Note 8 (1200nits). Bright and just the right size for my eyes. Reliable, solid contact with quad and always have it with me. I have an Ipad 10.2 mounted on a tripod that I use on occasion. Works for me and my squadron.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78