DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ok new guy on block with ideas

I will definitely try them, im following another member and he uses those setups with great times, but I'm experimenting with this but would love a nice finished piece to make it look right, I sent 1 of your sti to shapeways.com and they are very quick and some what cheap. And I appreciate all your help also and thank you

I have had excellent prints/service from Evoloution3D He did some esc mounts for my DJI E800 Propulsion System on my Tarot 690 Pro hex. 2 spares, and had them in 2 days, cheeeeap.

Just send him the .stl files, and then sit back and wait for the UPS guy......

429a1b16f3e68cf04f05fdb468ed4fc6.jpg
c827a46f459d15699b3919a7f7aac678.jpg

Reactions: geigy and cruzroy
Yes need a few little adjustments but **** near perfect fit, tried to fly today but getting gust up to 20 mph.

I will, I can't play around the girlfriend, so I will measure tomorrow at work, but it the very back of the backpack going down the battery could contour more flat against the top of the battery. As it sits now there is small gap that gets larger about half way down the battery. (open space) clip wobbles a little on the battery button cutouts therefore could fly off (likely not), I put the soft side of velcro underneath on the clip between clip and battery, holds great now more firm, I put an extra wrap around strap on there for my piece of mind! Sorry working with photos off my phone.

ok got chance to fly mavic for first time........

The small camera on top of the MP is really nice, that would be a great view for fpv atleast for me, I like being able to see the props so I can guage distance a little easier. Do you know of a version of that comes with or similar to that 1 you where using to stream fpv frequency?

The small camera on top of the MP is really nice, that would be a great view for fpv atleast for me, I like being able to see the props so I can guage distance a little easier. Do you know of a version of that comes with or similar to that 1 you where using to stream fpv frequency?

the smallest thing that would be what you want would be this Eachine TX03 NTSC Super Mini 0/25mW/50mW/200mW Switchable AIO 5.8G 72CH VTX 600TVL 1/3 Cmos FPV Camera

if you get on and take real good measurement i will create a .STL file for you for a 3d part

Reactions: Natedoggz
I think, if it would help designing things for the Mavic, that a YouTuber did a test on about how much a Mavic can lift, compared to a Phantom 3.

Don't know if this has anything useful to potential design, but I found it mildly entertaining to have a look at least.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead