DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ok new guy on block with ideas

Does anyone have the Gimbal AntiDrop hook to share? I seen them selling it on ebay, but have a 3d Printer and crap Onshape skills and no hook to work off of presently. Hence my need to print one.

I appreciate your help. I do not have one. I did order a suspension board with hook, but that is not due to be delivered til next week. Due to my impatient nature and need to fly my mavic with wreckless abandon, I have been seeking a way to get up in the air asap...lol. If there is no stl by the time it comes in, I'll do my best do measure it up and share. Maybe, I'll get bold enough top jump on onshape and craft it up.

Very nice ideas here.
Would you publish your mounting bracket on website like Thingiverse? I would clearly print one.
Also other idea: extend your bracket until it covers the back of the mavic, paying attention to the blades rotating clearance. Using aluminium tape underneath, we could block the GPS antenna and force ATTI mode... maybe worth the shot?

Referring to original designs. Be careful about using the battery clip buttons as mounting points. There have been issues with the battery coming partly released. A strap or bracket that went under the mavic, avoiding the downward sensors would help hold the battery more reliably, in addition to providing to mount capability. Good stuff you are doing.

Last edited:
speaking of batteries, FYI watch for clones are already out there, they sell for about 39.00, but people are selling for about 70, without box, and they look real, so watch for ""selling mavic pro battery, new not used, just dont have box, 70 bucks" the only thing you can do is ask for serial to check online......otherwise they look exact, i saw 4 on ebay this past week, but they where only 39

speaking of batteries, FYI watch for clones are already out there, they sell for about 39.00, but people are selling for about 70, without box, and they look real, so watch for ""selling mavic pro battery, new not used, just dont have box, 70 bucks" the only thing you can do is ask for serial to check online......otherwise they look exact, i saw 4 on ebay this past week, but they where only 39
That's worth a sticky.

Reactions: bertram33

If they're selling them as compatibles that's fine but if they are attempting to pass them off as OEM parts then that's fraud. I wouldn't use a non DJI battery anyway.

i got this so far.....print and see if it goes, but i quess at a few measurements in zip file
thanks! i went and made it too on onshape. took me to the 4th version to feel comfortable firing it up. i think i did a bad ribbon fitting install, because it is still motor overloaded and it is landing in the right facing position. i have to find clearer instructions for it or something.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev