DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ok to fly over State Fairs?

I did and didn't see much. Didn't think it would catch this much attention, was hoping a simple answer for something I probably won't even have time to go do anyhow...
Anything that is illegal catches attention here and should.
A good thing as it could keep you out of big trouble not to
mention if you had a issue and crashed kept you from injuring
someone as was mentioned.i would highly suggest you study
up on what legal to do and what’s not. Is good you asked.
Fly safe.

If folks would simply take the TRUST like they are required to do it would put an end to questions like this that get some folks here pretty wound up.

Seeing the OP is a Professional Photographer, I would think they might also be doing this out of more than just "recreation" and under Part 107 which is even more concerning....

Yes, merely taking the legally mandated TRUST (for Recreational operators) would help alleviate some questions but it's human nature to want to get answers specific to your specific need/circumstances rather than learning all the rules.

Seeing the OP is a Professional Photographer, I would think they might also be doing this out of more than just "recreation" and under Part 107 which is even more concerning....

Yes, merely taking the legally mandated TRUST (for Recreational operators) would help alleviate some questions but it's human nature to want to get answers specific to your specific need/circumstances rather than learning all the rules.
Funny thing is the TRUST probably takes less time than was put into this post. Lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d