DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OMG! A Mini Nightmare!

OK guys I have cleaned up a few post.
Please stay civil and within the guidelines .
Thanks

Reactions: Thomas B
as everything in life it takes some practice to learn how to use small screws. one word of advice - before placing screws back on motors and props you always should use a small drop of a blue locktite, it is very important. it must be a small amount, only a smudge on the thread of the bolt, do not drown motor internals with it.

I know this is an old thread. But how easy is it to get the screws off after using loctite. I know on my Rifle scopes its not easy to get screws out after using loctite

I know this is an old thread. But how easy is it to get the screws off after using loctite. I know on my Rifle scopes its not easy to get screws out after using loctite
That is normally red this is blue loctite and isn’t bad.

Save your old screws when you change your blades. When you have installed the new blades with the new screws, you can then apply a small amount of Blue Loctite onto the old screws and let it dry. You can then keep these as spares, and the loctite will no longer attack the plastic when the screws are used.

Reactions: mullern88
Save your old screws when you change your blades. When you have installed the new blades with the new screws, you can then apply a small amount of Blue Loctite onto the old screws and let it dry. You can then keep these as spares, and the loctite will no longer attack the plastic when the screws are used.
Blue doesn’t attack plastic or thought it didn’t. Why we always used it with the Phantoms.

Not sure what everyone else does but I use a clean screw
like a thread chaser to be sure I have all the old out Loctite
out before I put a new screw in.

I always thought it did. Or maybe its only the red?

Always very careful when I've used it in RC.

Got to Google it to make sure.

I always thought it did. Or maybe its only the red?

Always very careful when I've used it in RC.

Got to Google it to make sure.
Just do a search here there are threads on it.

Reactions: alopeznj
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000