DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

On-going Magnetic interferance.

That really sounds like it needs the DAT file to diagnose. And have you done a compass calibration?
Yes, I am working on the DAT file now. Have done many compass calibration when prompted.

All the responses seem centered on the mag interference but you also have a "jumpy gimbal". It sucks but sounds like you got a bad replacement and will have to get a replacement for your replacement.

Ok, I have found the cause!
When I move the Camer down, the Mag Int comes on. When I bring it back up it clears and goes to normal?
Any ideas on what's wrong with the Gimbal? Connections maybe?

That really sounds like it needs the DAT file to diagnose. And have you done a compass calibration?
Just playing around with it today and everytime I move the camera to the down position, the Mag Int kicks in. When I return it to the up position, it goes back to green! Never noticed it before.

Just playing around with it today and everytime I move the camera to the down position, the Mag Int kicks in. When I return it to the up position, it goes back to green! Never noticed it before.
It might need to be de-magnified. Something like Cfixer might help.

Reactions: job996
just bare dirt?
no dirt is bare. there are minerals there. iron. (very very common) or even magnetic dust. other things can case problems.
Who mentioned dirt???
Have a look at sand, big difference between dirt!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan