DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

On top of you Mavic do you own a handled gimbal?

Wingo

Reactions
Hi

For creating virtual 360 visits of houses I do use a lot the Panorama feature 360 * 180 of my Mavic (mainly via Litchi)

For creating similar spherical panorama from the ground or from inside the houses I'm looking for a handled gimbal for my iphone 8 that would do the same.

I've already done some research and found those handled gimbal for mobiles :

DJI Osmo mobile
Zhiyun smooth G
Hohem T2
Feiyu SPG c
Feiyu Vimble

But nowhere I can find a clear confirmation that any of them can do the job of shooting for 360*180 degrees Panorama like my mavic.

If you own any of those handled gimbal can you confirm or not that they can do the job?

Or perhaps do you know other handled gimbals that would suit my request?

Thanks

I have DJI Osmo Mobile. It's a piece of crap. It could be due to my phone being big and heavy. But a lot of time it will want to go into portrait mode instead of landscape, only because I tilted the handle a bit too far. There's also no 360 or even 180. You will need to reposition the gimbal and take another "180" and then stitch it with software.

15 days I had with Best Buy are over, so I can't even return it. Thank God for American Express return protection. They will take it back if merchant won't, within 90 days of purchase time.

Hey, maybe look at the polar pro katana? It basically coverts your magic to a handheld camera and since it has already a gimbal build in, maybe you could save the money for an additional gimbal :) this said, I used quite a few of the zhiyun gimbals and they all worked really well and were high quality.

Hey, maybe look at the polar pro katana? It basically coverts your magic to a handheld camera and since it has already a gimbal build in, maybe you could save the money for an additional gimbal :) this said, I used quite a few of the zhiyun gimbals and they all worked really well and were high quality.
Decent idea, except Mavic's camera is a huge pile of crap, when you compare it to other cameras. Tiny sensor size, plus the idea that you have to move the entire drone around. In addition, no apps to do a panorama, or keep things leveled.

Sure, gimbal is just extra cost, but I think it's a better solution than carrying your Mavic around with you.

Reactions: Wingo
I have the Zhiyun-Tech Crane-M to use with my Sony a6300. Works great for smooth videos.
I also have the Radian for time-lapse photography. You can program the Radian via mobile app to rotate/pan in the direction you want, and the speed you want.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60