DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ONE Drone Thing in 2019?

TheCordman

Reactions
Hi,

So if there is only ONE drone related thing you could do in 2019 what would it be?

Buy a new drone, a certain accessory or something else?

Reactions: Former Member
UAV pilot licensing requirements.

mandatory simulation and white paper training.

no training, no drone.
oh, I mean i'd like to have less restrictions on my flights. and actually have more places to fly due to the respect pilots would have if a civilian saw one.

I digress...

Reactions: Jackcutrone

no training, no drone.
oh, I mean i'd like to have less restrictions on my flights. and actually have more places to fly due to the respect pilots would have if a civilian saw one.

I digress...

I agree with the sentiment. What I would wish for is fewer idiots doing dangerous things that cause more problems for the rest of us.

Hi,

So if there is only ONE drone related thing you could do in 2019 what would it be?

Buy a new drone, a certain accessory or something else?
Stop the no-fly zones over state parks and monuments in the United States.

I would love them see the FAA lift the no fly zone restrictions over state parks and monuments they are some of the most beautiful sights in the world from the air.

To have the time to get out and shoot plenty. I’ve got some spectacular scenery within a 40 mile radius of where I live. I just need to fly it.

Reactions: Phill and JDawg
Travel, Travel, Travel! The United States has so much to offer in terms of beauty. Too many restrictions but with so much open land and wonderful scenery I don't think anyone should lack in their creative photography.

no training, no drone.

I digress...
Would that include any $19.99 quad toys grandpa buys for his 10 year old grandson? $50 ones? $100 ones? Where would you draw the line?

Reactions: charliesRig
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy