DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Only 3 years in the making... UK

Funky Diver

Reactions
So I finally (after 3 years) got around to buying a commercial drone after a few years farting about with DIY.

Picked up a Mavic Air (with fly more combo) a couple of weeks ago, ready for my month off work over Summer. Loving it so far and I've only flown it a hand full of times (work gets in the way... boooo!)

So I finally (after 3 years) got around to buying a commercial drone after a few years farting about with DIY.

Picked up a Mavic Air (with fly more combo) a couple of weeks ago, ready for my month off work over Summer. Loving it so far and I've only flown it a hand full of times (work gets in the way... boooo!)

Welcome to the forum. What kind of commercial work are you planning to get into?

Reactions: Funky Diver
My apologies Pete ... I meant a drone commercially made as opposed to building them myself, not for commercial use.

Welcome to the forum! :)

alot nicer than the old fashioned way, with servo wires zip tied everywhere, Batteries hanging from velcro straps, ETC.
I was there with ya years ago, so much better now. No more waiting on parts on the slow boat from China..Happy Flying.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

My apologies Pete ... I meant a drone commercially made as opposed to building them myself, not for commercial use.

No worries - all good. I was a little worried about using the Mavic Air for some types of commercial work. But the Air is an excellent drone and the camera is awesome so it would be OK for Real Estate videos IMHO.

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan