DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello Friends

Be careful about that home point, one member launched from inside their garage because it was so hot out and sat on a lawn chair in the shade of the garage and flew only FPV (Not Legal...) and he also got lazy when it was time to bring his drone home and he hit the RTH button to let it fly itself back, especially since he was not to sure where it was anyway.

Well it did return at the preset altitude until it was over its home point and then it descended, right onto the roof of the garage. It then slid down and crashed on the driveway...

However, resetting the home point is important if you take the drone out on the water in a boat, then reset the Home point often, same thing if you take it hiking and it is flying along with you...

Point about the User manual, if you print it, be careful about the settings, it sometimes wants to print in small print 3" x 4" on one sheet of paper...

Now, all you have to do is name your drone, Mine is "Miss Minny" like "Minnie Pearl"...

View attachment 176577
Thanks for the great pointers LoudThunder. I didn't test the RTH with the mini 3 as I was only flying around the back yard. I plan to test it once am more comfortable with the 4 pro and plan to always take manual control before final landing as I know the RTH isn't 100% accurate.

Yeah, I need to come up with a name for my drone baby.

Was able to print the manual as a booklet. slowly taking time to read all 128 pages of it altho lots of it is scanning thru...

Have a great day.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cam3n