DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Open box Mavic value

NH Phantom

Reactions
Have a chance to buy an opened box Mavic I know there is a premium for these now. How much should an opened box mavic sell for? As compaired to unopened. Says opened to test only.

I see one going for $1,400 on eBay right now. If the seller asks enough people, he/she could probably get at least double what he/she paid for it.

So if they tested it they would of had to register it, Correct? What happens to the warranty? Transferable?

Only 4? :D

Earlier this year, I gave away a Phantom 4 that I purchased directly from the DJI Store. The lucky winner had to contact DJI for a warranty claim. He was able to use my original DJI Store receipt as proof of purchase. If you have any doubts though, you should contact DJI directly. I don't see any mention of this in the DJI warranty.

Reactions: dam
I sold one for $1500 because the guy needed it. Then I ordered a new one which I won't get till christmas but a buck is a buck.

What was your second order date? I ordered on 10/25 from Amazon and was (WAS) expecting delivery by mid November but that doesn't look even remotely likely at this point with Mid December being more likely and sometime into 2017 a real possibility.

Brian

What was your second order date? I ordered on 10/25 from Amazon and was (WAS) expecting delivery by mid November but that doesn't look even remotely likely at this point with Mid December being more likely and sometime into 2017 a real possibility.

Brian
After selling yesterday I reordered immediately (My first order was 9-27 10am)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada