DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Opinions please! Crashed Mavic Pro - EXCHANGE

MiguelB

Reactions
Hi guys,
A few weeks ago, I crashed my Mavic Pro, it went into the sea water (recovered after 30 sec.), left on rice over a week and the drone was working, connecting with GPS, I just didn't fly again.

So, now I was trying to solve it and went into a DJI Store here in Thailand and the guy there got interested on my crashed drone. He'd be keen to take my drone for a low price and give me a discount on a "new" drone.
He'd price my drone like this: -50% from the actual price and minus the cost he'd have to fix the broken gimbal and camera.

I wanted your opinion on the options below:

1) I would give my crashed drone and get a Mavic Pro Platinum with a discount of around US$300. So I'd pay around US$900

2) I'd give mine and get a Mavic Air with around US$200 discount. So I'd pay around US$690

3) There's a guy willing to sell his Mavic Pro to me. So I'd buy the second hand drone (only the drone) for around US$650 and use it with my accessories from the Fly More Combo.
Then, I'd sell my crashed drone to the DJI guy for around US$250.

The drones from the DJI guy would be the ones he uses as display at the store and had been activated around 3-4 months ago.

I am between the options 2 and 3 and would like to see what you guys think about it.

Thanks for all the help!

Cheers,

Bruno.

Hi guys,
A few weeks ago, I crashed my Mavic Pro, it went into the sea water (recovered after 30 sec.), left on rice over a week and the drone was working, connecting with GPS, I just didn't fly again.

So, now I was trying to solve it and went into a DJI Store here in Thailand and the guy there got interested on my crashed drone. He'd be keen to take my drone for a low price and give me a discount on a "new" drone.
He'd price my drone like this: -50% from the actual price and minus the cost he'd have to fix the broken gimbal and camera.

I wanted your opinion on the options below:

1) I would give my crashed drone and get a Mavic Pro Platinum with a discount of around US$300. So I'd pay around US$900

2) I'd give mine and get a Mavic Air with around US$200 discount. So I'd pay around US$690

3) There's a guy willing to sell his Mavic Pro to me. So I'd buy the second hand drone (only the drone) for around US$650 and use it with my accessories from the Fly More Combo.
Then, I'd sell my crashed drone to the DJI guy for around US$250.

The drones from the DJI guy would be the ones he uses as display at the store and had been activated around 3-4 months ago.

I am between the options 2 and 3 and would like to see what you guys think about it.

Thanks for all the help!

Cheers,

Bruno.
Option 3 definitely.

Reactions: ksmusa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member