DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Opti mode?

Mr Tic tac

Reactions
I have never used my mavic or didn't fly it. I didn't connected the controller to any phone but when I just want to pair the drone with the controller and no phone, it says ATTI mode, then Opti mode when the two devices are connected, what are those two functions????

ATTI mode is where the Mavic doesn't have GPS connection and relies on internal instruments to keep itself level. The drone will drift horizontally while in ATTI mode.

OPTI mode is the same as ATTI except it uses the downward visual sensors (OPTI short for optical) at attempt to hold it's position from drift.

ATTI mode is where the Mavic doesn't have GPS connection and relies on internal instruments to keep itself level. The drone will drift horizontally while in ATTI mode.

OPTI mode is the same as ATTI except it uses the downward visual sensors (OPTI short for optical) at attempt to hold it's position from drift.

Yes, Atti Mode is a quick way to force a change in furniture.

Is there a way to manually put your drone in these modes? Or does it automatically switch in and out of them as necessary?

Thanks for the explanation. I downloaded the guide and read through it. I didn't see anything about this but I may have missed it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000