DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Orange County, CA area

Yes, after you gain confidence in your craft you'll be able to relax more. The drone doesn't know it's over water, only you know. It flies the same. I've never had a DJI drone failure after 4 years and 6 DJI drones, but sure, it can happen, it's just rare. I always try to avoid flying near people for this reason, as the liability can be much greater than $1500 if the worst happens. Craft cost is not on my mind much, due to the limited liability.

I would like to find some fellow flyers to work on more sophisticated video shots and in general hanging out. I fly a zoom, an air, a tello, a couple of quads, a mini (soon) and a bunch of rc planes and cars, i am a member of Trabuco flyers rc club and live in orange, anyone want to get together, have a cup of coffee go flying in the oc area?

I would like to find some fellow flyers to work on more sophisticated video shots and in general hanging out. I fly a zoom, an air, a tello, a couple of quads, a mini (soon) and a bunch of rc planes and cars, i am a member of Trabuco flyers rc club and live in orange, anyone want to get together, have a cup of coffee go flying in the oc area?
I’m always looking for people to fly with. I’m in the Newport area. I have an Air, P4P, and Zoom. Haven’t flown in that neck of the woods before. Irvine Lake would be nice. PM me.

Thanks guys. @John Locke I live in YL too, any interesting places to fly around here? Was thinking of exploring the hidden hills.
Just saw your post from July, I've been away form the forum a while. YES, there's lots of good places to fly around YL. PM me and I'll share my data. I record notes and locations for most all my flight areas.

Do you ever fly off the cliff in Orange above Serrano just East of Cannon? Nice spot.

I know about the spot years ago I went there and set up telescopes for a school event, I’ve never flown there but it seems like it would be a good spot and I recognize it as one of the spots in your video I think.

I know about the spot years ago I went there and set up telescopes for a school event, I’ve never flown there but it seems like it would be a good spot and I recognize it as one of the spots in your video I think.
Your M2Z can fly all the way to Irvine Park from that cliff, and over to the Santiago Creek reservoir. Nice flight area with good shade from big trees.

You can text me 714-310-0686. I live in Aliso Viejo and there's a great RC park called Kite Hill nearby in Laguna Niguel. There are almost always other Phantom pilots on hand, and even a few fellow Mavic owners.

Let me know if you want to meet up some time.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Would you mind if I texted you too, to get more info on the RC park?

thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky