DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order & Receive Thread

Hey Guys
As of 17:05 today 21st June 2017

There are 2 pairs available for immediate uk dispatch here

DJI Goggles for Phantom, Inspire and Mavic series | eBay

This is a real UK shop so you are safe to buy from here.
I ordered just now and they are coming Friday.

Good luck and happy flying

Gabriel

I just ordered a pair from RCGeeks today in the UK. They still have a few in stock with free next day delivery at £499

HeliDirect has them (probably just a few) IN STOCK. I bought mine from HeliDirect a couple weeks ago... great company and I have spent thousands with them over the years.

Reactions: Clinton1
aerialmediapros.com may have some as well.

Chat live with them before ordering. Don't believe they have a live inventory. But they will definitely 'check the back room' for you if you enquire thru the chat portal on their site. Last I spoke they were waiting on a shipment due 'early last week'...

Ordered May 31 (@ DJI Store website)
Supposed to ship July 4.
Actual ship date July 6.
Expected receipt date July 10.

Just got mine today! I ordered on May 31, 2017 (DJI Store, Website) and they shipped on 7/4/17. I live about 75 miles from Carson so they got here QUICK. Just got home from work and I'm charging them right now! Yeah!

Ordered mine on June 6th from DJI via Amazon and it shipped on June 15th. Delivery ended up being via FedEx who made three attempts to deliver at my house. DJI shipment require a signature and would not reroute or allow for pickup at a FedEx location. Unfortunately FedEx comes by during working hours and UPS swings through in the evening. That order went back to DJI on June 23rd. I reordered on June 26 to ship to my office and it's showing delivery tomorrow. If all goes well, I'll be able to level up my Geek ranking this weekend.

If anyone is still waiting for their goggles, we have them in stock and ready to ship with free shipping. Our backorders are filled and these are ready to go.

Advexure.com just received a batch. There may be a few unaccounted for in the lot.

Thanks for the shout! ;)

Ordered June 30th from Advexure and received July 3rd. Thanks very much for the tip that they had some in stock late last week!

Glad we could help, Tom. Enjoy. If we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out. Our team is happy to help. :cool:

Ordered mine on June 6th from DJI via Amazon and it shipped on June 15th. Delivery ended up being via FedEx who made three attempts to deliver at my house. DJI shipment require a signature and would not reroute or allow for pickup at a FedEx location. Unfortunately FedEx comes by during working hours and UPS swings through in the evening. That order went back to DJI on June 23rd. I reordered on June 26 to ship to my office and it's showing delivery tomorrow. If all goes well, I'll be able to level up my Geek ranking this weekend.

Good luck. I'm on the same boat as you. Tomorrow will be the last attempt to deliver.

Most likely mine will be going back as well since they won't allow us to pick up at a FedEx location. Not sure why. I understand having someone sign for it at home. But come on, not letting us pick up at a FedEx location. Really?

Reactions: Sparrk
hi i am very new to drones....
can you please tell me that is it safe to buy from ebay? Coz in DJI website DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo is $1299 and in ebay also they are selling it for $1299. How come they are selling it for the same price arent they add markup and sell the item for more rather than selling it same price as DJI? so what are they benefiting from selling this? Please help this will be my very first drone.
I am a resident of Botswana in Africa so DJI Doesnt deliver besides in South Africa the authorised DJI resellers are almost $600 expensive than the DJI Website.
Please help......

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys