DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered a Dji Part 42 from amazon and got this?

DroneJI

Reactions
I just received what was supposed to be a cable set for a Dji Drone known as Part 42 and got a Osmo part? I don’t know what is going on with amazon this is the 3rd order in a row they messed up somehow! Anyone know what this this is?IMG_0447.JPG

Unacceptable! Flagging @Thunderdrones

He is a member here and has the part you need. He is a very trusted member here. Do yourself a favor and just order Part 42 from him. Explain exactly what you need and he will guide you in the right direction. He repairs Mavics on the daily.
Wait for his reply in thread as it appears he can get busy at times. :)

Reactions: DroneJI
Unacceptable! Flagging @Thunderdrones

He is a member here and has the part you need. He is a very trusted member here. Do yourself a favor and just order Part 42 from him. Explain exactly what you need and he will guide you in the right direction. He repairs Mavics on the daily.
Wait for his reply in thread as it appears he can get busy at times. :)

Thanks I have to wait now because I have a trip planned for Wednesday Amazon really messed up my schedule with this I think I’m done with Amazon now way to many mistakes. How do I search for this person I haven’t really used all the site features.

It's a stand for the DJI Osmo.

I guess the only way it could have been better is if it was the osmo I just googled it. I can’t believe they sent me a completely different item. First I. Paid for a New GoPro and got a used broken one that was repacked now this. I still didn’t get my refund for the GoPro. I did get a refurbished one today that seems to be ok, over $500 I put out this week and only got a refurbished GoPro out of everything I ordered form them. I think I need to start dealing with the manufactures where possible

Just be paitient and Thunderdrones will respond.

When one adds the at (@) symbol in front of a users name they recieve a notification that they have been individually mentioned in a thread. He checks notifications often so it should not be too long.

Yeah, Amazon sellers can be touch and go sometimes. Dont feel bad as there is a story about someone purchasing an item and then having to send it back to the Amazon seller. Along the way in the shipping chain someone replaced the item with a drinking mug and resealed the package. So when the seller received the package that was approximately the same weight they found the mug inside and not the original item. That was a nightmare for the buyer to recoup thier losses.

It would honestly be easier to just contact Amazon and tell them they sent the wrong item. They'll ship out the correct package to you right away.

Just be paitient and Thunderdrones will respond.

When one adds the at (@) symbol in front of a users name they recieve a notification that they have been individually mentioned in a thread. He checks notifications often so it should not be too long.

Yeah, Amazon sellers can be touch and go sometimes. Dont feel bad as there is a story about someone purchasing an item and then having to send it back to the Amazon seller. Along the way in the shipping chain someone replaced the item with a drinking mug and resealed the package. So when the seller received the package that was approximately the same weight they found the mug inside and not the original item. That was a nightmare for the buyer to recoup thier losses.

Yeah I have had a lot of bad luck with amazon the past 3-4 years I think it’s because of the type of merchandise I buy ? I think I’m gonna to stick with prime video and buy direct from now on! Or even from Newegg I never had a issue with them

It would honestly be easier to just contact Amazon and tell them they sent the wrong item. They'll ship out the correct package to you right away.

I did but it’s a 3rd party seller they said they can’t send a new item the seller has to do it? Idk it was fulfilled by amazon but they said if they don’t sell it they can’t intervene? Just send me a label to return it? I’m gonna send a message to the seller because I think amazon picked the wrong item! The box doesn’t have anything on it that could be mistaken except the word DJi

Idk it was fulfilled by amazon but they said if they don’t sell it they can’t intervene?
I usually buy items from 3rd party sellers that are shipped by Amazon. While I don't have to return/replace items often, Amazon has always replaced my items or allowed me to return them. And they should definitely be willing to step in and help if they shipped you the wrong item.

I usually buy items from 3rd party sellers that are shipped by Amazon. While I don't have to return/replace items often, Amazon has always replaced my items or allowed me to return them.

I just called the seller there was a number amazon had them listed as Camrise but they answered DJI New York? They said the same thing return it wait for refund then Reorder! I would but amazon has about $500 tied up of my money and it will probably be Friday till I see any of it back in the bank! So I’m stuck paying for Amazons mistake till they refund me!

Camrise is an authorized DJI dealer in New York. Make sense.

I'm not sure what to tell you about your unrelated $500 mishap, but this one should be a no-brainer. You should be able to quickly get this issue resolved by chatting with Amazon here. That's what I always do when I have problems with my orders.

Camrise is an authorized DJI dealer in New York. Make sense.

I'm not sure what to tell you about your unrelated $500 mishap, but this one should be a no-brainer. You should be able to quickly get this issue resolved by chatting with Amazon here. That's what I always do when I have problems with my orders.

The $500 is what’s tied up in refunds I already printed the labels and the first GoPro is on its way back I Shipped it Friday and this will go out today I told amazon every time I have to return something it’s a 30 mile drive one way to a ups drop off for me because I live in a very rural area so it’s 60 miles round trip for me each time I have to do this. My Yukon isn’t easy on gas lol but what can I do? I paid $270 for the first GoPro $170 for the second and about $15 for the cables now the fuel will me $30 plus for 2 trips to town

How did you make out with Amazon live chat?

I just called the seller there was a number amazon had them listed as Camrise but they answered DJI New York? They said the same thing return it wait for refund then Reorder! I would but amazon has about $500 tied up of my money and it will probably be Friday till I see any of it back in the bank! So I’m stuck paying for Amazons mistake till they refund me!
i returned an item to amazon and 30 minutes after i shipped it back i got an email saying the amount was credited back to me,i guess with all the thousands ive spent at amazon i was worth taking a chance on,:)

i returned an item to amazon and 30 minutes after i shipped it back i got an email saying the amount was credited back to me,i guess with all the thousands ive spent at amazon i was worth taking a chance on,:)

I started a new amazon account because I have one I used to sell with and wanted to start fresh that might be that depending on the age and number of orders they treat people differently? I’m just mad because they have so much of my $ and it’s not my fault in anyway! They told me to order again that my refund was being processed right away and it was a lie intentionally or not!

How did you make out with Amazon live chat?

Nothing better I have to wait till they get the broken GoPro back before they will do anything with a refund even though I paid for a second one! I got the new new (Refurbished one) today and it’s like new but amazon still has my $ for the first one! And for the cables I didn’t get! I wish I had a osmo but I don’t and that stand it useless to me! It is worth twice what the cables are! But what do I do with it?

I just received what was supposed to be a cable set for a Dji Drone known as Part 42 and got a Osmo part?
Did you say what DJI product you ordered "part 42" for? Becasue each one will likely have its own different "part 42"...

This stand is part 46, so they screwed up anyway.

Did you say what DJI product you ordered "part 42" for? Becasue each one will likely have its own different "part 42"...

This stand is part 46, so they screwed up anyway.

Yep it was this item listed in the photo IMG_0452.JPGIMG_0453.JPG with the replacement GoPro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro