DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered DJI RC (not Pro), tips?

kenjancef

Reactions
So I figured I give the RC a try, since my phone is an iPhone 8 Pro, and it heats up pretty good in the summer (among other reasons)... should arrive today. Is there anything I need to know, other than connecting it to WiFi, doing updates, and binding it to my Air 2S? Looks easy enough to get going anyway, but wasn't sure if there's anything to be aware of, or settings I should set/not set. I got it from Amazon, so worse case if I don't like it I can always send it back.

Consider a screen protector if you're tough on such items and consider a sunshade. I just got an RC Pro because I was so tired of trying to see what was on my phone or RC.

Consider a screen protector if you're tough on such items and consider a sunshade. I just got an RC Pro because I was so tired of trying to see what was on my phone or RC.
Oh yea, forgot about a screen protector. I'll use it for a bit in the sun to see if I need a shade... most likely I will... lol.. Thanks for the tips!

I got my RC a about a month ago, and wish I bought it a lot sooner. So nice being able to still have access to my phone as well as not having to deal with the phone‘s brightness randomly when it gets hot in the sun. Money well spent.

Reactions: Kiwicbrthou
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki