DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OSMO Action Slow Motion Video wont open in Photoshop CC or Adobe Premiere Elements even though it's an MP4 file.

RedSoxFan42

Reactions
Title says it ll. Took some video this weekend and some I filmed in SloMotion mode. Went to edit and Photoshop CC and Adobe Premiere Elements says it can't open file. Anyone else having this issue? I can open in Windows Media Player, but not ih products I use to edit.

OK, This is weird.. When I had this problem I had copied all the mp4 and acc files from the micro SD card to my hard drive using windows 10 file manager and received the error when trying to open in Photoshop from my hard drive. This morning I tried opening the mp4 slo-motion file directly from my micro SD card and no problem.

OK, This is weird.. When I had this problem I had copied all the mp4 and acc files from the micro SD card to my hard drive using windows 10 file manager and received the error when trying to open in Photoshop from my hard drive. This morning I tried opening the mp4 slo-motion file directly from my micro SD card and no problem.

Speculation! Is it possible that the file was not properly closed or written to the card in the first place? Did you actually stop the recording after the filming? Although, why the copy would not work and the original did would not explain that behavior???? Nice to hear that it did open. How big was the file?

Speculation! Is it possible that the file was not properly closed or written to the card in the first place? Did you actually stop the recording after the filming? Although, why the copy would not work and the original did would not explain that behavior???? Nice to hear that it did open. How big was the file?
I can't say for sure it wasn't still loading although I thought it was. There were about 20 small video files and four were slo-motion, so they also had an acc file with the same name which contains the sound that plays in regular speed. The mp4 files are only about 120mb, so fairly small. If it happens again, I'll repost otherwise I'll chalk it up to a fluke. Your suggestion might also be the cause.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu