DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Other price drops

mavic53

Reactions
Just saw the massive price drop for the Yuneec models of the Typhoon. I had a Typhoon all in all superior to the Mavic Pro except in one ENORMOUS factor (for me anyway) its size. Can only be lack of sales that is driving it.

Reactions: Former Member
Just saw the massive price drop for the Yuneec models of the Typhoon. I had a Typhoon all in all superior to the Mavic Pro except in one ENORMOUS factor (for me anyway) its size. Can only be lack of sales that is driving it.

Yes and what also doesnt help sales is the rumor that the company is in financial trouble with layoffs and payment arrears to it's suppliers. I havent seen any news about them working things out with their suppliers or obtaining any funding. They did lay off half their staff last year but are still managing to come out with new products this year. If they go under it would be a real shame because they were pioneers in their own right, got $60 million in funding from Intel in 2015, and had a sweet partnership deal they struck back in 2016 with Best Buy.

Last edited:
I also have the Typhoon H, great bird. At the current price, I am tempted to buy another one just for spare parts.

I also have the Typhoon H, great bird. At the current price, I am tempted to buy another one just for spare parts.

I am on the same boat. For the price now, I want to buy another one for the ST16 controller.

If you needed a new camera or ST16, it would be worth it to buy the whole drone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentenL