DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro "Outback" Australia-new version

Thanks Chris for reminding me again why I love this country. Your work is amazing and I have shared your Christmas videos with friends in the UK and France and the both want to come and visit now.
I do appreciate that Petros, that's the hope I have for the video Christmas cards. Hope to put out another this year.

I admire your flying, filming, choice of varied subject matter, and your creative skills. Very well done. I aspire to do the same with my subject matter. Congratulations.
Thanks Tiger, It helps that I used to film for a living before I took to the air, so I'm cheating a bit. I have a couple of drone tutorials on Stage32.com but I think they charge a bit for them!

Once again, great production and presentation Chris, makes one envious to spend more time doing this type of flying, rather than property management/monitoring. Have several of your productions for viewing at our local Community Library.
One day when you're down south again. how about the Gawler Ranges? Looking great atm, had some great late autumn early winter rains that they thrive on.
Hmmm...sounds like I need to send a bill to your local library....naaaah, only jokin'! I passed through the Gawlers many years ago when I was taking a short cut from Kingoonya to Wudinna but didn't have a decent camera on me. Love that area and Eyre Peninsula so I will be back.

Thank you, it brought back some memories of when I was there a few years back including the copper triangle and also performing a concert in the Sydney Opera House. A wonderful land.

Reactions: christangey
This was an awesome video! I lived in Alice Springs for three years and had the opportunity to drive from Alice Springs to Melbourne (round trip) so this video brings back a lot of memories. Great Job, and I truly look forward to returning to Australia in the future.

Thank you, it brought back some memories of when I was there a few years back including the copper triangle and also performing a concert in the Sydney Opera House. A wonderful land.
What were you performing at the Opera House Jon?

Truly amazing, thank you for sharing! Australia is on my bucket list, but I do drive an Outback!
Well combining the car with being a Texan and you're halfway here!

Reactions: smbishop
This was an awesome video! I lived in Alice Springs for three years and had the opportunity to drive from Alice Springs to Melbourne (round trip) so this video brings back a lot of memories. Great Job, and I truly look forward to returning to Australia in the future.
Thanks, glad to hear you’re familiar with some of the places!

What were you performing at the Opera House Jon?
Sorry Christangey
Down here in West Cornwall at that time I sang with a male voice choir and the choir had a supporter that wanted to take a male choir to the Sydney Opera House to do a Concert and that we did plus visiting Singapore, Melbourne, Adelaide going out to the copper triangle plus Sydney and on the way home Los Angeles.
That was a while ago I now sing with the largest mixed choir in Cornwall, over 100 singers we make quite a sound if you are interested we have a couple of pieces on our website under the Music banner where you can hear us it's at cornwallsymphonychorus.co.uk
One of the pieces is called Zadok the Priest it's been sung at every Coronation since 1879, enjoy but don't turn the volume up too high as we have a one-minute fifteen seconds organ start.

Sorry Christangey
Down here in West Cornwall at that time I sang with a male voice choir and the choir had a supporter that wanted to take a male choir to the Sydney Opera House to do a Concert and that we did plus visiting Singapore, Melbourne, Adelaide going out to the copper triangle plus Sydney and on the way home Los Angeles.
That was a while ago I now sing with the largest mixed choir in Cornwall, over 100 singers we make quite a sound if you are interested we have a couple of pieces on our website under the Music banner where you can hear us it's at cornwallsymphonychorus.co.uk
One of the pieces is called Zadok the Priest it's been sung at every Coronation since 1879, enjoy but don't turn the volume up too high as we have a one-minute fifteen seconds organ start.
Will look foward to it Jon, our ancestors are Cornish, mainly from around Redruth way.

The Australian Outback is at once familiar... yet other-worldly strange.
6 months ago I posted this short film, I hope you enjoy the totally re-edited cinematic version.

I had to watch it 3 times in a row before I could move on to doing something else. The whole project from conceptualizing the flights through execution of the editing is spectacular.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet