DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro "Outback" Australia-new version

BEAUTIFUL!!! What a masterpiece. Thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. Well done. The flying was slow and smooth, the variation of subjects, including the wildlife, were wonderfully added, and I felt a real connection to the Outback. Especially memorable were the emus, kangaroos, and small lizards. Music choice was excellent, as was the expert editing. Five stars!

I think I'll eat at the Outback tonight.

Dale
Miami
Thanks Dale, well make sure you eat the "Alice Springs chicken" then, that's where I'm based ?

OMG! That is the best Australian video I’ve seen bar none. Simply spectacular on every front. The smooth flying, amazing scenery, coupled with the best colour grading of Aus I’ve ever seen, and the perfect soundtrack. Chris if you can’t sell this type of work to Tourism Australia ?? then they are crazy! Just beautiful. I’m going to go watch it on my big screen TV with the family. I’m sold! ?????

OMG! That is the best Australian video I’ve seen bar none. Simply spectacular on every front. The smooth flying, amazing scenery, coupled with the best colour grading of Aus I’ve ever seen, and the perfect soundtrack. Chris if you can’t sell this type of work to Tourism Australia [emoji1037] then they are crazy! Just beautiful. I’m going to go watch it on my big screen TV with the family. I’m sold! [emoji1303][emoji966][emoji966][emoji966]

Where’s Lara Bingle when you need her??

For the none Australians, Lara Bingle was in a ‘controversial’ tourist promotional campaign for Australia in 2006. It got banned in the UK, which made it even more popular!

OMG! That is the best Australian video I’ve seen bar none. Simply spectacular on every front. The smooth flying, amazing scenery, coupled with the best colour grading of Aus I’ve ever seen, and the perfect soundtrack. Chris if you can’t sell this type of work to Tourism Australia [emoji1037] then they are crazy! Just beautiful. I’m going to go watch it on my big screen TV with the family. I’m sold! [emoji1303][emoji966][emoji966][emoji966]

Thanks Squid, mate I think you should be my agent! I have shot drone for a Tourism Australia TV commercial with one of the Hemsworths but no, they haven’t asked to use any of my library footage. Maybe give them a ring and I can give you a percentage!

Reactions: Squidinc
Absolutely stunning footage and soundtrack Chris.

You are an artist using your drone as a brush.

Very Very impressive. Congratulations - MORE Please...Thumbswayup

Reactions: christangey
Thanks Squid, mate I think you should be my agent! I have shot drone for a Tourism Australia TV commercial with one of the Hemsworths but no, they haven’t asked to use any of my library footage. Maybe give them a ring and I can give you a percentage!
Leave it with me ??

Where’s Lara Bingle when you need her??

For the none Australians, Lara Bingle was in a ‘controversial’ tourist promotional campaign for Australia in 2006. It got banned in the UK, which made it even more popular!

I never knew it was banned, what was the reason?

Man, I have get out there, beautiful place and what appeared to be some tantalizing Big Rocks to climb. . . any suggestions for big tough scrambles or easy class 5 adventures?

Man, I have get out there, beautiful place and what appeared to be some tantalizing Big Rocks to climb. . . any suggestions for big tough scrambles or easy class 5 adventures?

Just about all around the coast.
Tasmania is particularly good.
Remote wilderness abounds, maybe not as much as the US, just more compact.
I look around your videos at nearby peaks and think you could probably climb for a lifetime in areas like Colorado and Utah alone.

WOW, beautiful, you've made me want to go there. Probably won't happen at this stage of life, but we can dream.
Thanks for showing a great part of our world.

WOW, beautiful, you've made me want to go there. Probably won't happen at this stage of life, but we can dream.
Thanks for showing a great part of our world.
You'd be most welcome Letsfly!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryhav0c