DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OUZO AIRDROP

lordaga

Reactions
This summer I used my drone to transport a bottle of ouzo to a friend on mine sitting on the beach two kilometres from my unit in Greece. Unfortunately, I didn’t film this but I was surprised to see that the Mavic could handle the load very well. Not only that, I launched the drone from the third story of my beachfront vacation place.

Reactions: Thomas B and TBird
This summer I used my drone to transport a bottle of ouzo to a friend on mine sitting on the beach two kilometres from my unit in Greece. Unfortunately, I didn’t film this but I was surprised to see that the Mavic could handle the load very well. Not only that, I launched the drone from the third story of my beachfront vacation place.
Well done!

Was it difficult getting permission from HCAA to fly further than the permitted 50m distance and carry a payload beyond visual line of sight?
Must have been a lot of paperwork to fill in.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre